Welcome to Spring 2020 Registration for
Weymouth Youth Lacrosse!
Please read the directions carefully before registering your child.
You must click on BEGIN REGISTRATION in the program you are interested in.
*Note: GIRLS registration has closed, BOYS registration will remain open until Friday January 31st at 11:59pm.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT IN THE PARENT OR GUARDIAN'S NAME
If you have already created an account please sign in
Must be set up in a Parent/Guardians name (18 years of age or older).
It will prompt you too check your email and follow the link.
Please check spam folder if you don’t get it.
Then click on ADD A CHILD to register your child.
Some things to keep in mind as you register:
1) Lacrosse is TEAM SPORT and requires the time and effort of every player on that TEAM.
We make a conscious effort to schedule our games and practices around other activities our town offers, so please make sure that you and your son or daughter are willing to commit to at least one practice and one game per week.
We want lacrosse players committed to being a part of a TEAM first.
2) Registration for Spring 2020 will be open Monday November 4th, 2019
until Friday January 17, 2020.
Girls registration has closed;
Boys registration remains open
until January 31st at 11:59pm.
WYL will not be accepting late registrations this season due to the hard deadline for rosters to be submitted to the league. Please be sure to register as soon as you have decided to commit to the program for 2020. Tell your friends!
3) TEAM… please register in your player’s appropriate grade and gender. The WYL program is based on the child's grade in school, not their age.
4) US LACROSSE MEMBERSHIP is OPTIONAL this year due to changes to WYL insurance program.
5) WAIT LIST… if registration / payment is not finalized prior to team roster placement, player may be placed on waiting list.
6) FAMILY DISCOUNT...... Depending on number of children (boys and/or girls) being registered in a household, WYL will credit you $50 off for 2 / $100 off for 3 / $150 off for 4 or more; inquire to
. (Note: Cub registrations are not eligible for inclusion in discount.)
7) UNIFORMS… parents/guardians will be ordering uniforms if new items are needed this season (new to team, outgrown last season, etc). Prior to the start of the season, pending your registration confirmation, you will be sent a link to order uniforms.