Welcome to Spring 2023 Registration for
Weymouth Youth Lacrosse!
Please read the directions carefully before registering your child.
You must click on BEGIN REGISTRATION below in the program you are interested in.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT IN THE PARENT OR GUARDIAN'S NAME
If you have already created an account please sign in
Must be set up in a Parent/Guardian's name (18 years of age or older).
It will prompt you to check your email and follow the link.
Please check spam folder if you don’t get it.
Then click on ADD A CHILD to register your child.
The WYL season will run from March through mid-June
Some things to keep in mind as you register:
1) Lacrosse is TEAM SPORT and requires the time and effort of every player on that TEAM.
We make a conscious effort to schedule our games and practices around other activities our town offers, so please make sure that you and your son or daughter are willing to commit to at least one practice and one game per week. We want lacrosse players committed to being a part of a TEAM first.
2) Registration for Spring 2023 opened on Tuesday November 8, 2022.
WYL will not be accepting late registrations this season due to the hard deadline for rosters to be submitted to the league. Please be sure to register as soon as you have decided to commit. Tell your friends!
3) TEAM… Please register in your player’s appropriate grade and gender. The WYL program is based on the child's grade in school, not their age.
4) COVID AWARENESS... WYL will always be respectful of all Covid protocols in compliance with Massachusetts guidelines.
5) MYL LEAGUE REGISTRATION... Required for Girls' teams, the $40 fee is included in registration.
6) WAIT LIST… If registration / payment is not finalized prior to team roster placement, player may be placed on waiting list.
7) FAMILY DISCOUNT...... Depending on number of children (boys and/or girls) being registered in a household, WYL will credit you $50 off for 2 / $100 off for 3 / $150 off for 4 or more; inquire to
. (Note: Cubs and Grade 1/2 registrations are not eligible for inclusion in discount.)
8) UNIFORMS… Parents/guardians will be ordering uniforms if new items are needed this season. Prior to the start of the season, pending your registration confirmation, you will be sent a link to order uniforms.